Dear Colleagues,

The upcoming CARES conference is fast approaching.
Just to give you an idea of size, we now have 130 registrants with roughly 30 spots remaining. If you're still considering attending, there's still hope!

However, pre-conference workshops B and D are now full, with only a few spots left in pre-conference C.

The conference dinner will be held at the Merseyside Maritime Museum. It will be a special event, to be hosted by Dr. Ray Pawson.
Ray will do what he does very well: feed our minds. And as he does, we'll feed our bodies - making for an exquisite gastro-intellectual experience.

There is lots of space at the dinner venue. If you have already registered for the conference but haven't yet reserved a spot for dinner, you can do so now by going to the on-line store,

http://payments.liv.ac.uk/browse/product.asp?compid=1&modid=2&catid=70

logging in and then clicking 'booking extras'

A provisional conference program is available here:
http://programme.exordo.com/cares2014/

A final, PDF version of the program will be made available in about 2 weeks. In an effort to conserve paper, we'll be leaving it to you to either download the program to your device or print out and bring to the conference. (We'll have a number of emergency copies on hand).  Please note that there may be a few changes to the program, which will be finalized in a few weeks time.

If you have been accepted as a presenter, but are no longer able to attend, please drop me a line.
For those of you attending the conference we look forward to seeing you!

sincerely,
Justin Jagosh, Ph.D
Senior Research Fellow
Centre for Advancement in Realist Evaluation and Synthesis (CARES)
University of Liverpool, United Kingdom

Phone:
(in Canada)
00-1-604-822-3814 (w)