How wonderful it is to post a question late last week and come back to responses from the UK, Spain, and Canada! What a fantastic community.

Thank you for your collective wisdom and suggestions. Your insights have reminded me to go back to my team-members. I have some "knowledge users" from the health ministry, large health networks and one patient advisory group that are agreeable to putting this proposal forward with me. Their response has been enthusiastic. But, I haven't asked them to be specific in their enthusiasm. I know they are interested in the topic of "patient engagement", but I think that the questions Marie-Helene proposed would serve as great tools to ask within my team. I *think* that I know what their major questions/matters of concern are --- but it would be a good process to check in with them again.

And I am very keen to talk with my Canadian colleagues about their experience with MNR. Sorry that I missed some of you in my search of the CIHR database!

I see an opportunity here to make use of what I know from discourse analysis. Simon --- I see great resonance between your ideas about "submerged research" made visible in MNR and I how I think about "subjugated knowledge" in discourse analysis. I also wonder if there is a way to think about translations and transformations across bodies of literature?  But --- maybe that is starting to sound more like an Actor Network Theory analysis instead of a MNR???

Once again, just want to say how happy I am to have found this group. I hope I really can write a "kick-ass" proposal so that I can continue to pursue this line of thought in a funded study.

With greatest appreciation
Paula