Dear colleagues,

Apologies for any cross-posting

We'd like to remind you that NatCen Learning's respected programme of social research skills courses are now open for Autumn bookings. We still have some availability on the following upcoming courses and are offering an additional new term discount of 10% on the published prices,  if you book your place before 5th October.

All of our workshops are delivered by expert social researchers with extensive hands on experience of applied policy research. Workshops take place at NatCen's HQ in London, EC1. We do not charge VAT and academics, students & those working in the 3rd sector are eligible for a special discount on the stated prices.

Managing challenging interviews<https://bookings.natcen.ac.uk/product?catalog=challinter&_ga=1.129769868.1043436503.1405786920> - 8th October
An introduction to evaluation for practitioners<https://bookings.natcen.ac.uk/product?catalog=introevalu&_ga=1.129769868.1043436503.1405786920> - 14th & 15th October
Questionnaire Design<https://bookings.natcen.ac.uk/product?catalog=Questdesig&_ga=1.198256047.1043436503.1405786920> - 5-6th November
Influencing Policy<https://bookings.natcen.ac.uk/product?catalog=influpolic&_ga=1.121235720.1043436503.1405786920> - 11th November

You can see information about all of NatCen Learning's courses and workshops here: http://www.natcen.ac.uk/natcen-learning/ or contact the team on 0207  549 8577 and on email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> .

Regards

Kandy

Kandy Woodfield
Director of NatCen Learning
NatCen - Social Research that works for society

Find out about our latest courses and events. http://www.natcen.ac.uk/events-and-training

NatCen Social Research
35 Northampton Square
London EC1V 0AX
020 7250 1866

Visit our website. www.natcen.ac.uk
Read our latest blog. natcenblog.blogspot.com
Follow us. @NatCen
Email us. [log in to unmask]

NatCen Social Research is accredited to the following international standards: ISO 20252:2006 Market, opinion and social research, and ISO 27001:2005 Information Security Management.

Company limited by guarantee. Registered in England No. 4392418. Charity registered in England and Wales (1091768) and in Scotland (SC038454).

Confidentiality: The information in this email and any attachments are confidential and may include some that is legally privileged. It must not be disclosed to or used by persons other than the intended recipient. If received in error, please notify us immediately and then delete this document.
Content: Any views or opinions expressed do not necessarily represent those of NatCen Social Research. Please note the content of this e-mail may be intercepted, monitored or recorded for compliance purposes. Sensitive personal data should not normally be transmitted by e-mail.
Copyright: Copyright in this e-mail and any attachments created by NatCen Social Research belong to NatCen Social Research unless otherwise stated.
Care: NatCen Social Research shall not be liable to the recipient or any third party for any loss or damage howsoever arising from this e-mail and/or its content, including loss or damage caused by virus. It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure the opening or use of this message and any attachments shall not adversely affect systems or data.