Sorry about that, here it is
http://artneuro.co.uk

Thanks
Su
Sent from my iPhone

On 8 Sep 2014, at 09:56, "Michael, Pint of Science" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

The website is down for some reason.

Best,

Michael Motskin, PhD
Co-Director & Co-Founder
Pint of Science Festival, 18-20 May 2015
UK - US - France - Switzerland - Ireland - Australia
www.pintofscience.com@pintofscience | Mobile +44(0) 7809111073

On 8 September 2014 08:16, Supatra Marsh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello everyone

I wanted to introduce Art Neuro that is a project bringing together artists and neuroscientists to produce pieces of art to be displayed at the Art Neuro exhibition on 6th-9th November (funded by QMUL, UCL, and the Society of Biology). Alongside the exhibition we have panel discussions, workshops, and experiments, more information can be found at artneruo.co.uk.

We are hosting a Synaesthesia cocktail night to promote Art Neuro on the16th Sept (7.30pm onwards) at Stories bar in Hackney https://www.facebook.com/events/874994139191370/

The idea is that 3 cocktails will be served (all coloured black) and people will choose a colour that they think the drink tastes like. Once everyone has made their choice we will plot the data to see if there is a trend.

We are looking for some scientists that have expertise in synaesthesia to come to the event and discuss it with the attendees. They are not required to give a presentation, it is more of an informal discussion and answering questions. We think that the public will we really interested in this subject and we will hopefully have some really insightful discussions.

If you are interested in helping us out with this or know of someone that might be suitable please contact me on [log in to unmask]

Many thanks
Su

--
Yours sincerely

Supatra Marsh
e: [log in to unmask]
t: 07834 809 857

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com