We are putting on two half-day bootcamps in Norwich titled How to Speak Like A Leader, to be delivered by John Bates, who is cited in Forbes as the go-to trainer for helping people deliver TED talks.

John aims to help people come across well – whether that’s in an actual TED talk, or a presentation, event, interview, media interview, job interview… any situation in which good communication skills can help get you remembered.

I thought these bootcamps may be of interest to you and am happy to pass on a booking discount for list members; typing in VIP15 when booking at the following link will give you £15 off the ticket price: http://speaklikealeader.eventbrite.co.uk

The bootcamp dates are:
Venue: John Innes Centre Conference Centre, Norwich Research Park, Colney Lane, Norwich NR4 7UH

All the best

Nicola

Nicola Brown

External Relations Director

John Innes Centre and The Sainsbury Laboratory

Norwich Research Park, Norwich, NR4 7UH

T: +44 (0) 1603 450044 | M: +44 (0) 7920 274 120

F: +44 (0) 01603 4500045

[log in to unmask]  | www.jic.ac.ukwww.tsl.ac.uk

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com