Thanks Melanie, gives me a lot to work with.

Best

Oliver

From: psci-com: on public engagement with science [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Melanie Knetsch (ESRC, PRC)
Sent: 04 September 2014 15:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PSCI-COM] Speaker wanted - impact of Scottish independence on UK science

Hi Oliver

ESRC has funded a lot of work around the referendum – have a look at http://www.futureukandscotland.ac.uk/ as there are loads of resources such as the Guide to the Debate, and an outline of many of the projects we have funded.

Sheila Riddell http://futureukandscotland.ac.uk/projects/fellows has been looking specifically at higher education and the Scottish Centre on Constitutional Change (SCCC) has a breadth of projects which you might find interesting http://futureukandscotland.ac.uk/projects/research-centre .

Hope this is of use!

Melanie

Linked in: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/melanieknetsch

www.esrc.ac.uk Twitter: @esrc and @esrcpress