Well, Doug, first draft stopped after revealing what box now contains. I just thought I could get in with some
the more little time explorations.

Max, I'm wary of introducing drama. The watch faded away really. It's the box that's lasted. I just like the idea
that a box which to anyone else would be junk has been given a 'life' for some reason.

Bill