Dear Terry and all

Please allow a little digression out of this thread.
Terry, you wrote:

> ​
>
> ​"​
> I've suggested (strongly!) that it would be helpful to move that boundary
> and have increased mathematics education in those design fields in which it
> is absent."​

​But after a long and repeated insistence of mine a while ago, I wish you
had given us a hint on how, and where to start from, teaching Maths in
'those design - non Engeneerng - fields.​

You said that if someone pays you, you'll elaborate more...I am still
praying hard that one of these days I manage to gather enough funds for a
project of that kind. I intuitively sense there is a real need to be
fulfilled.

Best wishes

Francois
Still settling in Kigali, Rwanda