Couldn't you just write a protocol/pathway of instruction rather than a policy?

Terri

Sent from my iPhone

On 17 Sep 2014, at 19:36, "Thelma Jameson" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Yes, exactly!

Currently there is no such thing and I do not wish to criticise anyone since i am online ad conscious of previous posting issue. What i know is in OH i need a policy that could address the willy nilly physio request and handling of MSD issues