It is also worth mentioning that i may be screaming louder because i know when things are not right and i have been fortunate to have been trained by  an excellent, mentor/practice teacher, organisation and higher education institute.

I may also add that currently at work i have the support of people high in the organisation and for now i have been asked to stand tall. If i was not getting their support i may have left by now. Infact i nearly left the post. Someone at work knew someone at a place were i was going to attend a job interview. This person approached me and said they know i have applied for another job but pleaded not to leave and vow to support me to make a difference as they knew how bad things were.

I am thankful for all of your support here. Once again thank you.