** The Music and Science list is managed by the Institute of Musical Research (www.music.sas.ac.uk) as a bulletin board and discussion forum for researchers working at the shared boundaries of science and music. **

MESSAGE FOLLOWS:

Hello,

The below is a great opportunity for anyone conducting empirical research. It's very well suited for music and science experiments - I collected all of my phd data as part of the Live Science programme.

I've been on the panel for reviewing applications a couple of times and would be happy to advise anyone applying.

All the best,
Michelle

Begin forwarded message: