Hello

Apologies for cross posting. We have a new opening for a digital content manager to join our learning team. The role is about creating, maintaining, evaluating and promoting our digital resources for schools. families and young people. We are looking for people with web editing skills and experience of creating audience-centred, engaging and usable digital resources.

Closing date: Thursday 2nd October 12 noon

More details and how to apply at http://www.britishmuseum.org/about_us/jobs.aspx

Please feel free to forward to colleagues and interested parties

All the best
Jane

Jane Findlay
Head of Schools and Young Audiences