From: lis-pub-libs: UK Public Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Meads, Jenny
Sent: 05 September 2014 11:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Strategy

We are about to review our current Library Service Strategy - would anyone be willing to share recent Service Strategies with us?

Jenny

 Jenny Meads l Operations and Data Manager I Operational Resources and Libraries Unit | Children's Services

thurrock.gov.uk l t +44 (0)1375 413971 l m 07788423436

Grays Library, Orsett Road,  Grays, Essex RM17 5DX