I’d start with Embase, as they index individual conference abstracts, and then look for the name of your hospital / Trust as the initial search.

I would use the Any Field option, to pick it up whether it is mentioned in the authors’ addresses or as a location in the abstract.

Various Conference publication types are available in Limits on HDAS Embase; if you tick several it combines them with “or”.

You might need to use shortened forms of the address, to pick up articles whose authors or editors might have missed out some of the words.

eg (liverpool ADJ3 “chest hospital”).af

Helen

Helen Weir (Mrs) BSc DipLib MCLIP

Library Manager, Harrogate District Hospital

Telephone : 01423 553104 or 553235

Library opening times : Monday - Friday 9.30 a.m. - 4.30 p.m. (Bank Holidays : Closed)

Catalogue at http://hdft.nhslibraries.com/