From: Inter-library Loans Department, Ill
Sent: 11 July 2014 08:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Scanning & Electronic Delivery of Articles

Good morning everyone,

I have put a proposal to our Senior Management team to deliver scans of print documents held here in the library to our distance learning students. 3-4 years ago I asked this list who was doing this already and many of you very kindly replied.

The management team are asking for an updated 'survey' so apologies for troubling you all again but I wondered if anyone who is currently providing this kind of service could drop me a quick e-mail to say:

1. How long you have been doing this

2. What delivery method you use (e.g. e-mail/filedrop/OCLC article exchange)

3. Do you send them with any terms and conditions e.g. open, print, delete

4. Have you encountered any problems or issues (from recipients or rightsholders)

On or off list is fine.

Thanks very much in advance.

Tania
Tania Rowlett
Document Supply & Copyright Administration Manager
David Wilson Library, University of Leicester
University Road, Leicester
LE1 9QD
Tel: 0116 229 7399 Fax: 0116 252 2066 E-mail: [log in to unmask]<https://email.le.ac.uk/owa/redir.aspx?C=2xxD7GLNFUmrIApYLvvZwa9PYDx0cNEI3k9TBfcxhhjuKDFk0X5ztjfIYPzNKIICM-dwtrsBF1w.&URL=mailto%3acopyright%40le.ac.uk>
Elite Without Being Elitist
Times Higher Awards Winner 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/uniofleicester<https://email.le.ac.uk/owa/redir.aspx?C=2xxD7GLNFUmrIApYLvvZwa9PYDx0cNEI3k9TBfcxhhjuKDFk0X5ztjfIYPzNKIICM-dwtrsBF1w.&URL=http%3a%2f%2ftwitter.com%2funiofleicester>