Dear Valued Liebert Customer,

This week started with the unfortunate news of Swets seeking bankruptcy
protection, and since then we have been working to help our customers
manage this challenge. Our relationship with you and your research
community is of the utmost importance to us and we want to act quickly to
ensure that your 2015 subscription is secured.

So that we will be best equipped to support you, *please click here*
<http://click.liebertpubmail.com/?qs=eb523a817935f9a0d45abb3e3b83194f1e7d89ceb04745f597643ad99fd15a13>
to update us on your 2015 subscription status. We have also established a
dedicated account for any Swets or renewals-related questions or concerns:

To facilitate your renewal, our *new 2015 Publications Catalog*
<http://click.liebertpubmail.com/?qs=eb523a817935f9a0d4e32548d45ce052bf8a24955c4d9dbde544901a5e84e124>
is available online. The catalog is at the printer now and will be on your
desk in a matter of days. We urge you to act swiftly to secure your 2015
subscriptions.

Please contact us directly for invoicing or to learn about special offers
that may be available to you at this time. We are fully prepared to work
with you directly, or through an established agent, to deliver a seamless
transition for you and your patrons.
With best wishes,
Geoff Worton
Subscription Sales Manager

--
Burgundy Information Services are the exclusive agent for Liebert across
UK, Europe, South Africa and Israel.

Nancy Buckley
Managing Director
Burgundy Information services Ltd

Tel:        +44 1295 758089
Mob:    +44 07900 904263

Burgundy Information Services Ltd
Company No: 06142432
*This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
prohibited.*

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org
Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG