From: learning development in higher education network [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Deanna L Meth [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2014 10:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Educational Developer vacancies (2 posts) at Sheffield

**APOLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTINGS**

Colleagues,

An exciting opportunity has arisen for 2 educational developers to play a key part in the next phase of development of our institution-wide curriculum development project, Achieve More<http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/undergraduate/why/achieve-more>. The project aims to ensure opportunities for all undergraduate students at Sheffield to learn through exploring the global and local challenges which shape the work of our leading researchers, as well as explore the place of their own discipline within these, chiefly through interdisciplinary activities and modules.

Full details of the role are available at:
www.sheffield.ac.uk/jobs<http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/jobs>

Closing date for applications: 7 October 2014
For informal enquiries, contact the Project Manager: Gillian Dinsey [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or 0114 2220420

****************************
Deanna Meth
Head, Projects and Development Team, Academic and Learning Services
Student Services
University of Sheffield
Ground Floor, New Spring House
231 Glossop Road
Sheffield
S10 2GW

Tel: 0114-222 1361
Fax: 0114-222 1452
https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/als/pad

Voted number one for student experience
Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2014-2015

Think Green, only print this email if you need to!

This email, including any attachment, is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. It is confidential and may contain personal information or be subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure, reproduction or storage of it is unauthorised. If you have received this email in error, please advise the sender via return email and delete it from your system immediately. Victoria University does not warrant that this email is free from viruses or defects and accepts no liability for any damage caused by such viruses or defects.