Dear All
One way I connect is to engage with quality assurance processes. It provides an opportunity to network and also makes me useful to the institution in the run up to any external validations/audits etc. It's a way to acquire profile and to advocate for resources. Not the most exciting thing in the world, but useful
Regards
Janette
I work Mon-Thur at St George's

Dr Janette Myers SFHEA
Senior Lecturer in Student Learning and Support,
Institute of Medical and Biomedical Education,
6th floor Hunter Wing,
St George's, University of London
Cranmer Terrace
London