Lead Consultant

Culture Force Consultancy

M: 07968 825624

On 15 Sep 2014, at 16:45, Helen Horler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Re: Replica food and animals

From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. on behalf of FRANK CROSBY[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 15 September 2014 16:43:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Replica food and animals
Auto forwarded by a Rule

Hi Susan

During a recent visit to the Submarine Museum’s HMS Alliance http://www.submarine-museum.co.uk/ I spotted some fairly convincing replica food items on board – they may be able to point to a supplier?

Kind regards

Frank

Frank Crosby
Director

Call: 01353 720 000 | 07595 119 582

<image.png> @FrankCrosby
<image.png> visit my profile on uk.LinkedIn

Tricolor – Highly Commended in the national 2014 Museums + Heritage Excellence Marketing award

tricolorassociates.co.uk
Heritage
Development | Marketing | Fundraising

On 15/09/2014 16:19, "Susan van Schalkwyk" <[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Forgive me, as I know that replica food, at least, has been covered a few times on the GEM list but I can’t seem to find anything in the archive.

I am looking after an interpretation project where we would like to have both some replica food (a cooked pigeon) and a realistic-looking greyhound dog installed in displays.

Does anyone have good recommendations of companies that can do these sorts of made-to-order replicas?

Happy to collate responses if there is interest.

Many thanks in advance!

Susan