From: Rosie Barker <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, 26 September 2014, 10:27
Subject: Freelancer rates

Hi all,

I'm working with a local heritage network on an HLF bid, which will hopefully include a freelancer part-time to co-ordinate various elements of a community heritage project (working with different organisations and schools on OH, photography and display projects - it's all very much in the early stages!)

I was sure I'd seen some GEM guidance on freelance rates but may have imagined this. Can anyone point me in the right direction for this, or else give me some advice on daily/similar rates for an experienced community freelancer - apologies this is all so vague!

Many thanks
Rosie Barker