Hi Susan

I have used ‘Replica’ for a variety of different projects. They sell ‘off the shelf’ items, but can also make bespoke items.

http://www.replicafood.co.uk/categories.php#3

With best wishes

[cid:image011.jpg@01CFD652.AA2864B0]

Esther Lockwood MA
Learning Officer
York Minster

York Minster Learning Centre
St William's College
York
YO1 7JF

+ 44 (0) 1904 559522 Ext: 2241
www.yorkminster.org<http://www.yorkminster.org/>
twitter.com/York_Minster<https://twitter.com/York_Minster>
www.facebook.com/yorkminster.org<https://www.facebook.com/yorkminster.org>
www.flickr.com/photos/yorkminster<http://www.flickr.com/photos/yorkminster>

[cid:image003.png@01CFD652.77614740]

[cid:image004.jpg@01CFD652.77614740]
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication and notify the sender immediately. Any use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. The views expressed in this email may not be the views of The Chapter of York.