Bore da / Good Morning

I have had some interesting, and highly varied, responses to my questions re GEM and freelancing. I thought, therefore, that I'd share some thoughts here in general (please feel free to contact me off list if need be).

I have found that there is a roughly 50:50 split between freelancers who think the additional fee for a listing as a freelancer is useful and those who think otherwise.

A larger proportion think that the freelance network list is of use (but still a significant minority who think otherwise and are frustrated by it).

That's about it really. All responses have been v brief and to the point (that's freelancers for you.....).

Have to go now, I'm missing Tim Wannacott being a slimy, sexist, pratt on Antiques Roadtrip.