Bore da / Good Morning

I have had some interesting, and highly varied, responses to my questions re GEM
and freelancing. I thought, therefore, that I'd share some thoughts here in
general (please feel free to contact me off list if need be).

I have found that there is a roughly 50:50 split between freelancers who think
the additional fee for a listing as a freelancer is useful and those who think
otherwise.

A larger proportion think that the freelance network list is of use (but still a
significant minority who think otherwise and are frustrated by it).

That's about it really. All responses have been v brief and to the point (that's
freelancers for you.....).

Have to go now, I'm missing Tim Wannacott being a slimy, sexist, pratt on
Antiques Roadtrip.