I'll take a look at that option later today. Thanks for the guidance.

On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 7:27 AM, Jesper Andersson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Oh,

you’re right. I has managed to make it’s way into the release already then ;-)

So, that would be the way to do it. Make sure that you have duplicated all diffusion directions with opposing PE-directions and use —resamp=lsr.

> what is then the option     --resamp lsr    in eddy ?
>
> For the connectom data their acquired 288*2 raw data but the preprocess data have only 288 volume so I guess they did a pairwise restoration... no ? may be they have a special releas of eddy ?

When the pipeline for the HCP was finalised we didn’t yet have the lsr option, so the HCP data is actually resampled with the jac option and then simply averaged.

Jesper

--
Nicholas D. Davenport, PhD
Principal Investigator, COMBAT Study