Hi,

If you haven't done so already, I would ask this question on the AFNI help list.

All the best,
Mark

On 27 Aug 2014, at 02:15, Mahsa Alizade shalchy <000001ed0d57ab9b-[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear all
Hi
First of all please accept my apology for asking a afni related question but I'm extremely in need of help.
Secondly I would like to render my structural brain image which is registered to MNI (i.e "st+orig.HEAD,st+orig.BREAK" in "/root/Desktop " ) and get a 3D image.
As far as I know I should proceed as "Define Datamode ---> Plugins ---> Render [new]" .
However,I could not load my image in "choose underlay dataset" and face "didnt find any data set to render".
What should I do as the next step?
Many thanks in advance.

Best,
Mahsa