Hi,

If you use the ApplyXFM GUI then you can specify your output resolution and FOV easily.  You can also do this at the command line with flirt or applywarp if you have an image of the appropriate resolution and FOV to use as a reference (since the reference image is only used for resolution and FOV if you are applying a pre-calculated transformation).

All the best,
	Mark