Hi Rosalia,

As I mentioned before "for your white matter mask, perhaps try 0.7, 0.75,
0.8, 0.85, 0.9, 0.95 and *see* which one appears more accurate (i.e. do not
rerun your analysis for every mask)".

Again be sure to read the link posted by Michael:
http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/FLIRT/FAQ#How_do_I_transform_a_mask_with_FLIRT_from_one_space_to_another.3F

Also be aware of Matthew's comment on introducing bias.

Hope this helps,

Bryson