Dear FSL Experts,

I've done my best to trawl google and the list archives, but I am having difficulty using filmbabescript to analyze the results of a first-level feat analysis using (standard) FLOBS, and am getting what appears to be a novel error.

The following output results from running "filmbabescript firstlevelFLOBStestrun1.feat myflobs.flobs" (where the feat is a successfully-completed first-level analysis and myflobs.flobs is just a local copy of the default_flobs.flobs directory that comes installed with FSL):

-----------

"Setup"=Setup
nnonflobsevs=0
nrealevs=32
nbfs=2
nflobsevs=16

An exception has been thrown
Unable to open myflobs.flobs/priormeans.matTrace: Filmbabe_Vb_Flobs::process_flobsregressors; Filmbabe_Vb_Flobs::setup; Filmbabe_Manager::setup.

/gpfs/runtime/opt/fsl/5.0.1/bin/contrast_mgr -f design.fts filmbabe design.con

An exception has been thrown
Unable to open design.ftsTrace: ContrastMgr::Load; ContrastMgr::run.

View results at /users/cchatham/data/cchatham/twodhi/twodhi-105/firstlevelFLOBStestrun1.feat/filmbabe/report.html"

From the logfile I inferred that the flobs directory must actually be inside the feat directory, and indeed rerunning the command with .flobs inside the feat directory provides a different error:

"An exception has been thrown
Invalid FLOBS constraintsTrace: Filmbabe_Vb_Flobs::process_flobsregressors; Filmbabe_Vb_Flobs::setup; Filmbabe_Manager::setup. "

I am at a loss. What have I missed? Is there an alternative solution to constraining non-canonical fits?