All,

Another issue that's come up as I try to just plow through things despite my prior nets_nodepics error.

I'm trying to also pre-mask things at T=8 and I'm getting a strange error here as well. I get a similar error (the 'undefined function or variable 't' for nanmean) if I try to compute a netmat using the pairwise causality method.

>> netmats=netmats3;  [grotH,grotP,grotCI,grotSTATS]=ttest(netmats);  netmats(:,abs(grotSTATS.tstat)<8)=0;
??? Undefined function or variable 't'.

Error in ==> nanmean at 7
N = sum(~isnan(t), dim);

Error in ==> ttest at 104