Dear all,

I'm about to start some analyses of DWI data, my final goal will be to achieve accurate tensor computation (FA, ADC, RD, etc.), but before starting with the preprocessing I have some doubts I will like to clarify:

1) which would be the most recommended preprocessing?
     I've read that the standard includes a) correctios for eddy currents, b) realignment of the bvecs for the motion correction, c) registration with individual's T1 and d) masking before tensor fitting
     But I've also seen that a thing that could improve the preprocessing will be to compensate for EPI distortions, unfortunately I only have one DWI aquisition with a single b0, any suggestions on this?

2) I have datasets with 5 different acquisition parameters, so I'm wondering if I need to change anything in the preprocessing depending on the type of secquence?

3) If DWI data with different aquisition parameters is reliable to combine, or should I always keep them sepparately into the analyses?

Many thanks in advanced,
Gabriel