Dear FSL experts,

I did seed based resting state analyses and compared two genetic groups with cluster-based flameo statistics. Yet, I got tstat, zstat and rendered_thresh_flameo_z images. Now I am interested in the cluster number, size, location and especially the p-value.

I performed cluster  -- in=tstat1(or zstat1) -thresh=2.3 and that worked out, so that I got the cluster number, size and location - but I am not really sure if I should use the t or the z Maps?
Furthermore, I couldn't manage to get the p-values...

Please, can you help me with these two questions?

Thanks in advance!
Best Theresa