Dear all,

For my task activation analysis I get great activation patterns for three out of four conditions, but only activation in the ventral part of the brain for the fourth condition. The activation is simply cut off. I controlled the setup of the analysis and could not find any error messages, neither any masks I could have applied to cause such a cut off. I looked at all the 2nd and 1st level inputs and excluded subjects with less than ideal runs. Nevertheless I still get the same results (see below). Are there any other causes which might lead to such a cut off besides masks and input data? How can I find the cause since I did the analysis exactly identical for the different task conditions and only find this odd effect in one of them? In case it has to be a subject problem, what could it be besides a single subject input?
Thanks a lot!
Imke
[cid:image001.gif@01CFCB56.6D88EDB0]