Dear All,

Thank you for this interesting discussion! I have a practical (but
rather basic) question on this issue:
Selecting two seed masks A and B for a single probtrackx command, the
output is a single fdt_paths file, whereas waytotal contains two values
(presumably # streamlines A->B and B->A). So my question is, doesn't the
division of fdt_paths by sum(waytotal) already represent the combined
probability of A->B and B->A? Ie, as there is only one fdt_paths, which
files are you talking about to get the combination of A->B and B->A?

Thank you,
Andreas

--
Andreas Hahn, MSc PhD
Functional, Molecular & Translational Neuroimaging