Hi Jan,

It seems that you actually would like to see whether there is a change
between post and pre-intervention scans that differs between groups. It
isn't just if post-intervention scans differ between groups, but if when
compared to the baseline (pre-intervention) the groups differ. You can use
the same design as in the previous email, with the subtractions in
fslmaths, and if there isn't a score, or any other variable that could be a
nuisance (e.g., age, sex, disease severity, etc), you can drop the EV4, and
modify the contrast accordingly.

Regarding the what goes in randomise, don't use the *_Z.nii.gz images,
because these are z-scores, which don't possess the same variability of the
original data, which you need to accurately make inferences on that data.
Use instead the non-Z versions of the same files.

Hope this helps!

All the best,

Anderson