Dear FSLers,

I have a question regarding how to removing the CSF signal from my cleaned
up resting-state fMRI data (prior to running Melodic).

I have a mask for CSF and a mask. After digging around JiscMail I have done
the following:

fslmeants -i filtered_func_data.nii.gz -m CSFmask -o CSFmean.txt

fsl_glm -i datan.nii.gz -d CSF_mean.txt --out_res=filtered_func_data_res

From what I understand, filtered_func_data_res.nii.gz is the data with CSF
regressed (is this data demeaned, it runs from around -800 to 800).

Do I then stick this data into Melodic with the pre-stats set to off?

Thanks a bunch,

Bryson