Morning All

We have just noticed that the online test descriptions on Walled Garden for what we previously ran as ‘Underpinning Knowledge Tests’ for the above qualification has changed to ‘Multiple Choice’ tests.  Does anyone know whether that means that these are no longer UKT?  I have fired off an email to C&G but we all know how long that takes!  (Plumbing team here are very excited we may have to take over running these OL tests, I on the other hand…..)

Any help greatly appreciated J

Ros Stapleton

Achievement & Exams Officer

College of West Anglia – King’s Lynn campus

x 2370 (DD:  01553 815370)

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error you must take no action based on them - nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please notify the College of West Anglia via email to [log in to unmask]

This email contains the views of the sender and may not be representative of the views of The College of West Anglia.