Hi

We are not members of EOA – we will be offering a couple of GCSEs this year but as they are very gen-ed based then there is not a lot I feel that they can really offer us.

We tend to put together our own key dates and with the GCSEs and the new BTECs then this is what we will do this year.

I find this forum as helpful as anything else in any case….

Julie

Julie Griffin I Examinations Co-ordinator

Room D215

cid:image002.jpg@01CD8F5F.A37FF6F0

Hempstead Road

Watford

Herts WD17 3EZ

Tel: 01923 812299

Fax: 01923 812058

Mobile: 07920 028390

Email: [log in to unmask]

The exams timetable and other examinations information can be found by going to iShare and selecting Exams Timetable from College Calendars and Events or by clicking on the link:

http://ishare2.westherts.ac.uk/depts/exams/Lists/Exams%20Timetable/calendar.aspx

Please only print this email if absolutely necessary