Dear colleagues
I have been asked recently on two different occasions whether I could supply any information on the language needed to set exam papers. The request came from university academic staff who were going to have to use a foreign language to set student exams on e.g. engineering or economics.
In a fairly intensive web search, I was unable to find any research that covers the topic of the written language used when setting exams - especially whether this differs between languages. Does anyone know of relevant research? Does anyone teach this topic and would be willing to provide me with information? I'd be grateful for any hints.

Many thanks
Anne Wegner

www.write-english.de