Thanks to everyone who has been participating in today's live surgery event!  I hope it has been of some use to some of you!  We are going to wrap it up here, but if you have any further questions or comments, please keep them coming in through JISCMAIL!

Don't forget to keep an eye on the DLNET blog (http://www.digitallearningnetwork.net/) for our next post coming out later this month, and for any future live surgeries or discussions.

Also, we are actively recruiting members of the DLNET committee, please click here: http://www.digitallearningnetwork.net/about/the-dlnet-committee/ for further details.

Thanks and best wishes,

Stuart

DLNET list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask]

For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=DLNET