Hi,

I'm working on a staff development training session based around the different apps students can use to support their study skills. The training session is aimed at Progress Coaches and Learning Resource Assistants.

I’ve already started to write about the following tools but was wondering what apps other students/institutions recommend?

•	Trello – useful for keeping to do lists
•	Microphone - for recording meetings, passage from books, parts of lessons. This information can then be listened back to, edited, saved as         an mp3 and then used as a revision tool.
•	Mind mapping tools - Simple Minds, Popplet, Inspiration
•	Google docs - quickly edit assignments
•	Drop box - use as 'My Docs' so that all of your information is easily accessible
•	Padlet and Lino It - used for gathering research and planning assignments