From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Holtam, Gemma [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 02 September 2014 16:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Study skills apps

Thanks John,

I definitely agree with you statement about apps revolutionising a learners ability to study. Using apps have transformed the way that I learn but I am a bit stuck in my ways with the ones I use.

I’ve just had a quick look at HabitRPG and it looks ace. I’ll definitely be passing this on to a few science/computing students that I know.

Gemma