Sounds like a very sensible approach and one we have adopted for other OSCE.  I have used a very simple framework to help students make notes during patient interactions which involves a blank sheet of paper and a 4 coloured pen…happy to expand on the detail

Kathy

Kathy Martyn

Principal Lecturer Nutrition/Disability Liaison Tutor

SHS Faculty of Health

Westlain House

University of Brighton

Falmer