Hi all,

I have added the deliverable as the last item on the agenda.
Unfortunately, I have a conflicting meeting tomorrow. I will try to be on
the call but will be around half an hour late. If that won't work (or if
the call won't last an hour), it would be great if you could give me some
feedback on the open issues that I wrote down in the agenda.

Thanks in advance

Best
Evelyn

--
Evelyn Dröge

Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Berlin School of Library and Information Science
- Digitised Manuscripts to Europeana (DM2E) -
Sitz: Dorotheenstraße 26, D-10117 Berlin
Post: Unter den Linden 6, D-10099 Berlin
Tel.: +49 30 2093-4265

www.ibi.hu-berlin.de | dm2e.eu