Still no time to write about this in an academic fashion, but I realise that those who don't have the benefit of being here may find it difficult to understand what sort of independence movement this is. I don't have time because the movement is as active as ever - in fact even stronger. Any way, I thought this video of yesterday's public meeting in Dundee might help. (It's me in red and black.) Imagine, as you hear Osborne delight in announcing more austerity and welfare cuts, and Ed Balls talking about freezing child benefits and freezing pensioners that you could escape to a country that still believed in the welfare state...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAZPJoI4ddw&feature=youtu.be