In terms of Bio-logic, a purpose or function of all species is to improve the habitat for all life by our natural behaviours.

Optimal biological health for human beings includes a healthy sense of self (self empathy and autonomy), empathy for others (the desire to assist or nurture,(based on an accurate appreciation of others, understanding that they are having as valid and intense a life experience as one is having), responsive intelligence (so that one can learn and grow), a sense of pleasure in life ... and a robust physical health.

These all lend themselves to the kind of behaviours that lead to thriving communities.

However they do require appropriate experiences, or environmentals, for their fullest development and expression.

The current dominant societal mode is far from that.

http://dwylcorneilius.blogspot.co.uk/2010/10/two-poles-of-society-everything-in.html

This article looks at the roots of Institutional Hierarchies as an outcome of unresolved trauma, a societal PTSD, if you will.

Your thoughts?

Kindest regards

Corneilius

www.dwylcorneilius.blogspot.com

"do what you love it's your gift to the universe!"

note : if you do not wish to receive further emails from [log in to unmask] please reply with blank email and "remove me" in the subject field.