Dear Careina,

did you try APBS (http://www.poissonboltzmann.org)? It is based on the
same principle as DelPhi. I think it comes automatically with pymol. I
believe ccp4mg can also generate an electrostatic surface potential, and
so can Coot.

If APBS does not work straight out of the box, you can generate the
input PDB file manually.

The accuracy of these calculations, in my experience, correpsonds to
creating a surface coloured red for oxygen and blue for nitrogen, though...

Best,
Tim

--
Dr Tim Gruene