1. what is the 3-letter code (residue type) of your heme? Ligand Explorer shows
maybe half a dozen ligands for heme. Most notable HEM (protoporphrin 9 with Fe),
HEC (same but with the double bonds in the vinyl substituents saturated) and
HEA (heme a). There is even an entry for the trypanosomal/Eugenoid heme c
with only one vinyl saturated.

2. What do you mean by "mismatches with the ligand in pdb CCD" and
"CCD still didn’t recognize the heme"
My understanding is that the 3-letter code defines the ligand,
i.e. you could take acetate and rename it as HEM and it would be
recognized as heme (with a lot of missing atoms and 4 additional ones).

eab