As always, look at the unit cell packing of your alternative solutions.
In all likelihood one of these two solutions from Phaser should pack
sensibly in the unit cell, and the other will not. You may get some sort
of quasi-reasonable-looking electron density out of the wrong solution
initially, but usually not.

It is possible that you indexed, integrated, and scaled in P222 and
P212121, but if you do a full automated search in Phaser it will look
for solutions in both space groups, and may have written out a solution
in the same spacegroup both times.  (Check the log file or PDB header.)

Cheers,

_______________________________________
Roger S. Rowlett
Gordon & Dorothy Kline Professor