From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ashley Wright
Sent: 25 September 2014 15:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tests - Different data sets for students in formative tests?

Hello all,

Does anyone know if it is possible/practical to provide individual students in one test with different data sets? There are over 150 students enrolled in the module and it is being used formatively.

I cannot conceive of a way of doing it apart from creating 150 tests. Which isn’t going to happen.

Any thoughts?

With best wishes,

Ashley Wright
Development Officer (Educational Development and eLearning team)

Quality In Learning and Teaching (QuILT)- http://www.ncl.ac.uk/quilt/
Newcastle University

Tel (Direct line): +44 (0)191 208 5565

Bb FAQ: https://blogs.ncl.ac.uk/blackboardfaq/