We run snapshot every day - each hour, and we spent 5-6 minutes in each of them. But the trick is that we are in self hosted and we can compare the SIS and Blackboard Database.

Sometimes the system doesn’t update immediately, and sometimes the system doesn’t update J and we don’t know why….

Another question.

Someone knows if there any possibility to create groups and group-users in a course using any Integration?. I know the tool ABGM but it doesn’t work in the way that we need.

Thanks.

Raúl Castillo Fernández

IE Business School

Departamento de Tecnologías Docentes